All of Divorce Helpline’s divorce packages include a free initial case evaluation to help you decide which Divorce or Legal Separation package is appropriate for your specific situation. Call for an appointment today.
The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Mediation Package—with or without children includes:
- Preparation of all state-required court documents for your entire Divorce or Legal Separation for both spouses, including the initial court documents, all necessary disclosure of Assets & Debts as well as Income & Expenses
- A customized, attorney-drafted Marital Settlement Agreement
- Coordination and exchange of all documents between the spouses (so you don’t need to personally serve your spouse)
- If appropriate, A simple parenting plan. A customized and detailed parenting plan can be added for an additional cost. Please feel free to contact us to obtain a price quote for your particular drafting needs.
- If necessary special drafting to divide pensions*, stock options, restricted stock units or shares
- Child and spousal support calculation by an experienced family law attorney
- A consultation by telephone or video conference for up to 30 minutes for each spouse with an experienced family law attorney assigned to you. You may purchase additional time with one of our experienced family law attorneys to consult about your rights, obligations and options at our regular per-minute rate.
- Up to two mediation sessions with an experienced Family Law attorney-mediator of up to two hours each, in office, or by telephone or video conference. Additional mediation time will be available at our regular Mediation Rate
The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Mediation Package—with or without children does not include fees charged by outside divorce professionals. If our attorneys communicate with outside divorce professionals, this will result in additional fees.
*The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Mediation Package includes division language within the Marital Settlement Agreement but does not include the cost of any special orders dividing employee benefits (a “Qualified Domestic Relations Order”) which are required by law. However, Divorce Helpline offers QDRO services at affordable rates. See all of our Rates and Services.
If you wish, you may choose to have Divorce Helpline file a “default with a written agreement” case for you, which in most cases only requires one filing fee, an additional savings of more than $400 in court filing fees. You can explore whether this is right for you during your initial free case evaluation.