All of Divorce Helpline’s divorce packages include an initial case evaluation to help you decide which Divorce or Legal Separation package is appropriate for your specific situation. Call for an appointment today.
This is most often used in these circumstances:
- No minor children of this marriage
- No spousal support
- Marriage less than 5 years
- Each spouse keeping the assets or debts in their own name
The Simple Divorce or Legal Separation Package includes:
- Preparation of all state-required court documents for your entire Divorce or Legal Separation for both spouses, including the initial court documents, all necessary disclosure of Assets & Debts as well as Income & Expenses and an attorney-drafted Marital Settlement Agreement that is written for your specific settlement
- Filing of all of the necessary documents with the proper court of your county (so you don’t need to go to court or deal with the court’s red-tape)
- Coordination and exchange of all documents between the spouses (so you don’t need to personally serve the other spouse)
All legal packages are for document preparation only. For additional assistance, attorney consultations are available at rates ranging from $350/hour to $400/hour and billed in 15 minute increments.
Disclaimer: The purchase and use of legal packages does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The attorneys reserve the right to change the price based on the unique needs of each purchaser’s situation.