Although no divorce is “standard,” if your situation is fairly similar to the one described below, it would probably fall into this general category:
- Married for 10 years or more
- There are minor children (or adult children with special needs)
- There may be a need for spousal support for one spouse
- Net value of between $100,000 to $500,000
- There may be pensions, stock options, retirement accounts
We recommend that you call 1-800-359-7004 to schedule a free consultation to get your questions answered and to determine which services would be the most helpful to you in navigating your way through your divorce.
We are attorneys who are exceptionally experienced at giving practical advice along with legal advice. If you have questions about child custody, spousal support, child support, division of your property or payment of debts, and want to know about your rights and obligations, we can help. Your attorney will act as a consultant to you, to explain your rights accurately and answer your questions thoroughly. You will feel more confident knowing how the law works and what to do next.