All of Divorce Helpline’s divorce packages include a free initial case evaluation to help you decide which Divorce or Legal Separation package is appropriate for your specific situation. Call for an appointment today.
The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Package for couples with children includes:
- Preparation of all state-required court documents for your entire Divorce or Legal Separation for both spouses, including the initial court documents, all necessary disclosure of Assets & Debts as well as Income & Expenses
- A customized, attorney-drafted Marital Settlement Agreement
- Coordination and exchange of all documents between the spouses (so you don’t need to personally serve the other spouse)
- If necessary special drafting to divide pensions*, stock options, restricted stock units or shares
- Child and spousal support calculation by an experienced family law attorney
- A simple parenting plan. A customized and detailed parenting plan can be added for an additional cost. Please feel free to contact us to obtain a price quote for your particular drafting needs.
Two individual 30-minute consults (one for each person) with an experienced Family Law attorney-mediator, by telephone. Additional consultation or mediation time will be available at our regular per-minute rate. See all of our Rates and Services.
The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Package—With Children does not include fees charged by outside divorce professionals. If our attorneys communicate with outside divorce professionals, this will result in additional fees.
*The Complete Divorce or Legal Separation Package—With Children includes division language within the Marital Settlement Agreement but does not include the cost of any special orders dividing employee benefits (a “Qualified Domestic Relations Order”) which are required by law. However, Divorce Helpline offers QDRO services at affordable rates. See all of our Rates and Services.
If you wish, you may choose to have Divorce Helpline file a “default with a written agreement” case for you, which in most cases only requires one filing fee, an additional savings of more than $400 in court filing fees. You can explore whether this is right for you during your initial free case evaluation.